Human Resources page

Human Resources

Changes to Personnel Information

If you wish to make changes to your name, address, or other personnel information, please complete our change form and submit it to Sherry Smith, Administrative Assistant and HR at

Talent Ed

Knox County Public Schools utilizes TalentEd for both our hiring and personnel records management.

To access Talent Ed records to complete annual contracts and other required forms, visit :

Your username will be

Forgot your password:  If you need further assistance call:
This will take you directly to the appropriate department.

You can also chat online:

It will then prompt to create a new password before proceeding into the site.